Thursday, March 10, 2016


March is kidney awareness month, in addition to women's history month. Both are very important to me of course, but without my transplant I would not be here today, and neither would my art!

After celebrating my 15 year transplant anniversary, I feel grateful and renewed. Today, March 10th, is world kidney day. Many people suffer from kidney failure, but it is most difficult to see young children suffer. Children are very resilient, but they need hope.


My upcoming book, Azana's Ribbons, was written for children dealing with kidney failure in hopes that it would bring them joy and inspiration. Look for more details soon.

Learn more about kidney disease and organ donation through the National Kidney Foundation, and please help me to raise awareness and support for research about my particular ailment, IGA Nephropathy at www.igan.org.

Thank you for your continued support!

Posted by Posted by :::Renaissance Woman::: at 5:39 PM
Categories:

 

0 comments:

 
>